Beware of fraudulent websites featuring our products and accepting payment but never delivering the goods.
Please carefully check the authenticity of these websites before making your purchases. If you have any doubts, you can find a list of official SHARK Helmets retailers by going to our website at: http://support.shark-helmets.com/Distributeurs/
If you would like more information about SHARK Helmets, please visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/sharkhelmets/
If you want information on price or availability of SHARK helmets or parts, contact your local SHARK dealership. The addresses of all dealers can be found on our website https://support.shark-helmets.com/Distributeurs/
If you have a warranty problem, go to your dealer who will make arrangements on your behalf.
Find the conditions of application at: SHARK 5-year warranty
The two types of strap fastenings available in our range are Double D and micro lock buckle, both are safe and secure, so the choice will depend on your preference.
Normally a helmet used towards a more sportive bias - track, touring, sports roadster - the choice would be a helmet with a double D fastening.
A helmet for urban use, commuting, or for convenience, I would choose a helmet with a micro metric loop.
To be able to offer effective protection whilst remaining comfortable, a helmet must be perfectly adapted to its user. Choosing the right size is essential.
1. Measure your head circumference using a tape measure. Position it about 2 cm above the eyebrows and take a measurement around the widest part of your head placing the tape across the temples and around the back of the skull and back to the forehead. Once the measurement is recorded, compare it with the size chart. Try the size of the helmet closest to the measurement you obtained but if you fall between sizes always start your test with a smaller size of the two.
You should feel an all over even pressure across your head with the helmet unable to twist or move around, a firm but comfortable fit without pain. If you feel a hard contact point or major discomfort, try the larger size.
2. Size tests must be performed with the chinstrap fastened. Make sure you have a good vertical and horizontal visibility. Make sure your head can perform all its normal movements without any problem. With the chin strap secured, make sure that the helmet can not be pulled up and off the back of your head when you place both hands on the rear of the helmet and forcibly lift it. If the helmet comes off or is on the verge of doing so, it is either too big or the chin strap is not tight. Keep trying until you find the perfect size.
On some models, there are different sized cheek-pads and internals available. Visit your dealer who will advise you.
1.Caution: Do not use any solvent, detergent or alcohol. Use ordinary hand and face soap and warm water only.
2. Spray the surface of the helmet.
3. Wipe with a soft cloth.
4. Remove the interior components of the helmet (for applicable models only).
5. Soak the disassembled parts in soapy water.
7. Squeeze the excess water out
8. Allow to dry naturally away from any heat source
All models are declined in all sizes from XS to XL.
On some models, and in some countries, there is size XXL, contact your local dealer for more information. clik here
It is recommended to spray a special silicone seal to the upper seal. If the visor is adjustable, you can find out more by referring to your helmet user manual.